Material on Simple Past and Past Continuous Tense

Bookmark and Share
Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs.

1.I_______________ (read) my story books when she got into my bed room.
2.My mother _________ (be) a nurse when she was young.
3.Marry _____________ (cooking) when Andy came to her house.
4.Michael ____________ (do) well in his test yesterday.
5.He ___________ (break) the vase when he took the book on the top of the shelf.
6.I _______ (be) on my way to school when I saw that tragic accident.
7.Suddenly the stove ____________ (explode) when I __________ (boil) the water.
8.Kevin __________ (twist) his ankle when he was playing futsal.
9.I ________ (can) sleep because my neighbor was very noisy.
10.1.She _______ (have) her dinner when suddenly the electricity went off.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment