Tenses Practice (Mixed Tenses).

Bookmark and Share
Fill the blanks with the correct verbs.

1.The sun ___________ (rise) in the east.
2.Mother ___________ (cook) delicious food for my last birthday.
3.She ___________ (study) every evening.
4.Andy __________ (watch) TV when I came to his house.
5.Oil always _____________ (float) on water.
6.We ______ (go) to see our grand mother tomorrow.
7.He _________ (clean) his bed room just now.
8.I __________ (knock) at the door while she ___________ (bake) the cake.
9.The class _________ (start) at 7.
10.My uncle __________ (visit) my family last month.

11.Mother ___________ (cooking) when the phone rang.
12.I ________ (be) 8 years old next month.
13.My mother and my father __________ (go) to the wedding next two days.
14.Marry _________ (read) her comics now.
15.Danny _________ (sit) beside me in the class.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment