Practice on Conditional Sentence

Bookmark and Share
Fill the blanks with the correct for of the words in the brackets.

1.If I ________________ (not, have) class to attend, I would stay at home.
2.She ________________ (buy) the dress if she had the money.
3.If I win the quiz, I _____________ (use) the money for a holiday trip.
4.If I __________ (be) an artist, I would go to Paris to attend the award.
5.I would’ve got a good score for my test if I _____________ (study) hard before.
6.If my mother _______ (be) here, I would share my feelings with her.
7.If we boil the water, it ___________ (evaporate).
8.She would be able to walk if she __________ (not, get) an accident

9.Father would have allowed you to leave if you ___________ (ask) his permission.
10.If she __________ (be) absent, I would sit on her chair.

Make the conditional sentence based on the below situations.

1.I don’t bring my home work now.
2.I was late for school the other day.
3.I will probably meet Karen at the play ground.
4.My mother didn’t pick me up yesterday.
5.Her parents will probably give her Rp. 50,000 tomorrow.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment